Property Managers are to be responsible, under the supervision of the property supervisor for all aspect and phase of the operation of the property including but not limited to the general administration and maintenance of the physical property, manage and control of all personnel schedule duties and ensure that the property is maintained in good physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The services provided include, but are not limited to the followings;
- Provide training and assume responsibility for work performed by all staff members; manage and make schedule assign work in detail to all personnel that works on site; make sure all staff including the manager clock in and out on time on uAttend; Review all personnel’s work performance by spot check and evaluation
- Make bank deposit and walk property daily and make sure all common area is in well-established condition
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; enforcing rules of occupancy by keeping high rate of occupancy.
- Schedule necessary maintenance for preparation of vacancies to ensure market ready apartments; attend and manage details of move-ins and move-outs, with special attention to completion.
- Review all delinquencies report on daily basis and follow all procedure regarding notices, confiscations, and evictions. Report to supervisor on status of difficult ones on weekly basis
- Provide exceptional service to residents by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit; inspecting vacant units, completing repairs and planning renovations.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; preparing and meet monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Professional documentation and handling necessary incidents follows company’s standard procedures; Any personnel change requires approval of supervisor and report to HR department within company’s policy and procedure – personnel changes include but not limited to hire, termination, transfer, rate change with a change of status form attached.
- Advise upper management about issues such as policy and procedure improvements; complete and fulfill company’s documents and report by using Yardi, P.O. System, uAttend.
- Prepare and send weekly and monthly report to corporate office according to company’s policy; reports include but not limited to monthly expense report, credit waive report, and end of the month report.
- Work within the established budget and notify the supervisor of any possible variations; purchase necessary office supplies and emergency supplies in accordance with company policy
- Ability to participate in a standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday; arrange and backup for all emergency after-hour call management
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the property. Also, directly supervises all employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding, consulting and disciplining employees; addressing complains and resolving problem
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must be able to read and write English fluently.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Manager are required to take a Fair Housing course approved by GPI within the 3 months’ probation period during the hiring process; reimbursement will be issue once the Manager obtain the Fair Housing Certification and is in good standing with the company. CAM certificate is preferred but not required, a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Computer Skill: Ability to type and operate basic computer. Knowledge to use Microsoft word, excel to create, edit. Ability to learn and adopt new software as needed.
If interested please send resume to email@example.com